12 WAYS TO LIVE MORE SUSTAINABLY
Every day we make choices in our lives that affect the environment, the climate and other species. From what we eat to how many children we decide to have, there’s a lot we can do to “choose wild” and reduce our environmental footprint to leave more room for wild animals and plants.
1. Think twice before shopping.
2. Make sure your big purchases have big environmental benefits.
3. Ditch the plastic.
4. Boycott products that endanger wildlife.
5. Pay attention to labels.
6. Be water wise.
7. Drive less, drive green.
8. Green your home.
9. Choose renewable energy.
10. Take extinction off your plate: Eat less meat.
11. Choose to have a smaller family.
12. Use your voice and your vote.